- Icherisheher – the pearl of Baku is situated in the center of Baku , at the Coast of The Caspian Sea , on the high hill sorrounded by fortress walls date back to 12th century. In 2000, this unique city within city togheter with the Maiden Tower and the Complex of Shirvanshahs` Palace was entered into the List of World Heritage of UNESCO . Its very interesting that outstanding etnographer and traveller Thor Heyerdal wrote that Baku and its sorroundings were one of the first places where wold civilization took its beginning.
- We will visit the Caravanserais date back to 14- 17 centuries, used by the merchant caravans on the Silk Road ,
- we will take a chance to go 15th century,the Complex of ShirvanShahs` Palace situates on the highest point of the Inner City.
- Maiden Tower which was buit in two different period - 6 B.C and 12 A.C, fuctioned as Zorastrian hut (temple), observatory, fortress for the defense of city. We call it as a “Virgin Girl ” because of its inaccessibility.
- Miniature Books Museum , unique museum of miniature books in the world.
- Fountains Square situates in the main street of Baku, Nizami Street. It is an attractive tourist destination with many boutiques, restaurants, shops, hotels and passage.
- National Boulevard established in 1909 by the Oil Barrons. This 26 km boulevard is the best place for relaxation.
- We will visit the Carpet Museum where we will learn about the development of the types of carpets from the mat, through the different types of kilns to the woven carpet with double ties. This interesting building looks like rolled carpet. Designed by Austrian architect Franz Janz.
- Mini Venice in Baku Boulevard built in 1960. This small town are connected with decorative stone bridges, and gondolas can be seen travelling in the channels full of still and clean water.
Professional Guide is included into Tour Program. Entrence Fees of the Museums are exclude. Tour organize daily and start anytime during a day. The duration of this exiting discover of Old City is 3-5 hour.