We will travel to the previous capital of Azerbaijan - Shamakhi , It is 120 km way from Baku. We will start our Tour to Shamakhe at 09:00, and tour will be ended 19:00. Comfortable Transportation and Professional Guide are included Tour Program, but Lunch and Entrance Fees are excluded.
- We will stop in Maraza village on the way to the west region of Azerbaijan, for visiting the mausoleum of Sufi Darvish Diri Baba , "The Dead Grandfather" dates back to 15th century.
- Eleven major earthquakes have rocked Shamakhi, but through multiple reconstructions it maintained its role as the economic and administrative capital of Shirvan and one of the key towns on the Silk Road. The only building to have survived eight of the eleven earthquakes is the landmark Juma Mosque of Shamakhi , was built in 743–744. It is second in age in the South Caucasus after Derbent Juma mosque (built in 734).
- We will visit Nariman village of Shamakhi, there are ancient caves date back to even Stone Age.
- Shamakhi Astrological Observatory locates about 22 km far from the centre of Shamakhi. Construction of the observatory began in 1958 in then Azerbaijan SSR and officially opened on January 13, 1960. Yusif Mammadaliyev – eminent Azerbaijani scientist – played a great role in foundation of the observatory. n 1991, the observatory was given a name of Nasiraddin Tusi – mathematician, physicist and astronomer of medieval ages
- We will visit Sis Village of Shamakhi, The territory of the village is the forest. Foggy and misty weather conton is the typical for the village, and it`s also reflect the name of village, Sis means Fog.