At 08:00 AM we'll go to Sheki, one of the oldest and most famous cities in the Caucasus.At 21:00 PM we will come back to Baku. Comfortable Transportation and Professionl Guides are included in the Program. Entrance Fees and Lunch are exlude.
Shaki situates 298 km away from Baku.
- We will stop in Gabala, and will visit beautiful Nohur Lake.
- Sheki is located in a mountainous area at a height of 700 meters above sea level. The Old City was known from the glamorous period of the Silk Road and was an important transit station for merchants until the 19th century.
- During the tour we will visit the 18th century Palace of the Sheki Khans, frescoes and windows made of fine shabaka work. Shaki is known as a city of artists in various art fields. We will visit the Art Center at the site and will be impressed by the Shabaka works - wooden stained glass, carpets and unique weaving and embroidery, as well as the production of various musical instruments.
- . We will visit the magnificent Sheki Caravanserai that is now used as a hotel and will be impressed by the variety of artistic handicrafts sold in the ancient part of the city.
- we will go up to Kishwhere an ancient local church serves as a museum about the history of Caucasian Albania.
- The Shaki Museum of History and Local Lore is the lasat place we will visit n our exiting historical tour.